Tattoo Aftercare Information:
1. Keep bandage on for at least 3 – 5 days.
2. Gently remove bandage (if its stuck, get it wet first and then pull off gently).
3. Wash tattoo with cool, soapy water to remove all ointment and bodily fluid.
4. Pat dry with clean towel. Do not re-bandage.
5. Apply thin layer of anti-bacterial ointment (such at Vitamin A&D, Triple Antibiotic, Dermal Heal) for the first 3-7 days as needed, to keep moist.
6. Thereafter, use unscented body lotion. Tattoos always look their best when moisturized. Taking care of your skin means taking care of your tattoo!
Your tattoo will probably flake within the first week, do not pick it. Avoid sunlight (tanning included)
No lakes, swimming pools or hot tubs until healing is completed. Some redness and swelling cab be normal. We encourage you to contact us if you have any questions.